In partnership with Beck Consulting & Associates, Inc., Mercedes Scientific (MSI) is once again hosting the Mohs Training Workshop. This is the fourth workshop to be held at MSI’s facility, and should prove to be just as successful as the previous ones. Lodging, food and drinks are provided. The two-day training is a Hands-On Sectioning and Staining Course, which has been approved for accreditation through the National Society for Histotechnology.
The two-day training will take place on February 27-28, 2020.
At this training workshop, the tech will learn:
- Cell structure and tumor identification
- Techniques for correcting stain irregularities for frozen sections
- Advanced equipment and microscope maintenance
- Embedding techniques for all sections; frozen section biopsies, excisions and full section for Mohs
- Hands-on cutting workshop for trouble shooting on cryostat
- Hands on special staining – Mart 1
- Steps for “faster turn-a-round time”
- We also provide lectures on helpful tips for trouble-shooting and review your procedure manual for CLIA compliance.
This training workshop requires advanced registration, and on a first come-first serve basis. Seating is limited.
Beck Consulting and Associates provides THE ONLY ACCREDITED PROGRAM for technical training and consulting for Mohs and Histology laboratories for over fifteen years!
For more information, CLICK HERE.